- Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity where an individual or a group provides services for no financial gain.
- The goal of the volunteer program is to provide professional background services for the EYOF 2019 in Sarajevo and East Sarajevo
- Volunteers define the image of the event. They are the face of the festival!
3 basic rules of sport volunteering:
- „Can I help you?" – as the most important question,
- there is a solution for everything,
- „SMILE!" To create a happy event together!
Why become a volunteer at EYOF 2019?
- get to know new people (more than 1200 volunteers and 1500 athletes),
- participate in one of the biggest multisport events of Europe,
- practice and improve your language skills,
- be a member of an exciting volunteer community,
- achieve a unique Olympic experience and make unforgettable memories.
- Gain experience in preferred field of study
- Certificate of volunteering on Olympic project
Each volunteer will receive:
- a special EYOF 2019 winter suit (recognizable brand in winter clothing),
- EYOF 2019 Hat and gloves
- warm meals during your shifts,
- free use of local transportation,
- a valuable training program related to your role.
We are looking for those who:
- pursue to follow the Olympic Values:
- are committed to the city of Sarajevo and city of East Sarajevo and their cooperation, , the Olympic Movement and the EYOF,
- are available for the whole period of the event (7-17 February 2019),
- willing to contribute to the successful delivery of the festival!